Hello Sampler Guild members!
Welcome to 2012 – our 20th year! We have a full slate of exciting programs for the year. Please see your newsletter for sign up coupons and deadlines for the February and March programs.
Our January meeting is a lecture from Karen Reese of DAR on flowers. We will also try our hand at making fabric flowers. Please bring a sharp needle and fabric scissors. The guild will provide fabric and thread. The meeting is Monday – January 16 – 7pm – in Fullerton.
REMINDER – January is dues month! Please bring a check to the meeting or send to Maxine (see your newsletter for the renewal coupon and her address).
Here is the program list and dates known so far for 2012:
- Jan 16 7pm – DAR lecture on flowers with Karen Reese
- Feb 25 9am – Valentine scissor fob with Melinda Toppenberg
- March 17 10am – So Dear to Thy Heart with Merry Cox
- April 28 – time TBA – OCSG 20th Birthday Tea
- May – Linda Danielson
- June – Jackie du Plessis
- July – So Dear to Thy Heart (finishing) with Merry Cox
- August – dark
- September – Kathi Campbell
- October – End of the Year Party
Looking forward to a great year!