Hello OCSG Members!
Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July with family and friends. I took the holiday’s extra daylight hours to finish stitching the workbox piece and start the needlecase. Magnification has certainly made the over 1 stitching go better (p.s. my kitty is black instead of gray).
- Use the coupon in your newsletter to reserve your lunch
- Write a reminder to go to Upland instead of Fullerton
- See the newsletter for a list of supplies needed
- Let Nita know if you can bring a setup for a machine, iron or cutting station
- Bring any completed Merry projects for show and tell
- The deadline for reserving your spot for “A Blue Ribbon Sewing Box” is August 1
See you on the 28th!